- Charyn Canyon "Valley of the Castles"
- Black Canyon
- Yellow (Moon) Canyon
- Lower (First) Kolsai Lake
- Middle (Second) Kolsai Lake
- Kaindy Lake
Within 2 days you will visit the most famous and popular places of Almaty region - Charyn Canyon, Lower and Middle Kolsai Lakes, and of course Kaindy Lake. The itinerary is designed so that you can enjoy the views at the best time of the day with the best lighting conditions. Our tour guide will show you the best photo spots and tell you interesting information about the sights.
An exciting journey awaits you to the most visited destination among all tourists in Kazakhstan - Valley of the Castles of Charyn Canyon, one of the side canyons of Charyn river. This is completed the ensemble of “palaces”, “towers” and ”minarets” formed by Pliocene deposits of red color, due to which this place is also called the Red Canyon. The canyon has a length of about 1.5 km and a depth of 150 m.
The next place you will visit is Kaindy Lake. An incredible scenery that you see above the water are the trunks of centenary spruce trees. And under the surface of the water, branches and needles of spruce trees were preserved in their original form due to the low temperature of the lake's water.
Picturesque Lower Kolsai lake - the most accessible one. The lake is located at an altitude of 1818 m. Today this place is very popular and receives thousands of tourists every day. Here you can take a walk, enjoy the view of the lake with a cup of coffee or take a boat ride.
• Not recommended for travelers with serious medical conditions, high/low blood pressure;
• Not recommended for pregnant women;
• Not recommended for travelers with a fear of heights and who can not withstand long trips by car/long walks/hikes;
• Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.